
This is a box.
This is a locked box.
I wonder what is in this box. Hmm.
Lets guess. It is a tool box but it does not have tools in it. So i want to know what you people may think is in this box. Take a guess and comment what you think is in this box.
THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX!!!
Come on guys, Im not going to reveal what it is until more of you guess!!

8 comments:
madison!
Scissors, needles and thread!
And gummy bears!
If I'm thinking outside the box, then air. Air is definately in there. And out.
Hmmm, I say....makeup! Loads of awesome cool makeup and other pretty thingies, like earrings, or hair accessories.
i'm thinking it something from your past.... like a momento or photos or something that means alot to you.
Nail polish.
Chocolate - and biscuits - and yummy things that you always want when you're feeling a bit glum! And maybe a letter or note or something like that.
Porn.
Post a Comment