
One of the biggest selling points for us in purchasing our home was the breath taken views that we can see from every bedroom and the lounge. I find this picture is far to small and does little justice to its real beauty. We can see from Mt Cargill to the ocean.
When i woke Wednesday morning, I open the curtains to find clouds rolling beside the Mornington hills which would have been over town and the harbor. Here are some of the awesome pictures i captured. Unfortunately these pictures only show a small amount of beauty that the eye sees, so it was much more spectacular than what you can see in this blog.


Our dream is to one day build a mega deck spanning the length of our house. When that is done, we can then enjoy our views while sitting outside in the nice Dunedin sun sipping away on our mormon cocktails. I don't think there is such a thing as mormon cocktails, but it sounds cool and sophisticated.
I have big dreams for our house. Another reason to why be bought this house was that we saw potential to renovate and make it more our own home. I so wish that i had all the money i need right now to do all we want to our house, But that wont happen for a while yet. I can't wait.

No comments:
Post a Comment