CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 21, 2009

To the Male Gender

Dear Men, Boys, Guys, Males or which ever you class yourselves in.

There are a few things you need to know. (Not all off you, just some of you)
I do understand that what happened in my marriage was not/is not an easy predicament to deal with, But it is something that I do have to deal with. I know that it wasn't the best thing a husband can do, but it happened. So please stop telling me so.
Please understand that I can hold my own. I do not need a Knight in shinning armour to come save me. I am doing fine!!
My Mischiefs do not need another Father because they have one who loves them and they him, so any attempts to discredit him as a Father or say "Your better off without him" will only hinder the chance of even a friendship. We are still good friends and I do not appreciate people talking badly about my friends.
Also note that we are not yet divorced. I do not even have the divorce papers yet, let alone signed them. So until then, I am still a married Woman.
I have not yet healed from the damaged that has been done, and until then, I will not even contemplate any form of relationship until this has happened. Note, that could take years.
I also have a great relationship with my own Father, so I do not feel the need to fill that void with someone older than him. He is about to turn 50 by the way.
Genuine friendships are perfectly fine, but the moment you say "lets be "friends", spend some time together, and see where it takes us" Is not. If those are your intentions, then you can back the truck up, turn around, drive off and find someone else.

Thank you for listening
Yours sincerely
Stressed Shrew

Sorry, I've just had somewhat of a stressful week.
Why did it take all of this to happen in my life, (marriage, kids, bust up) for the opposite gender to show interest in me?
I know i haven't blogged in ages and it was my birthday the other day as well. I'm now 26. Although people have commented that they thought i was about 22. That does make me feel good. :D Also sliding down the water slide with my mischiefs on a hot day makes me feel good to. Bring on more hot days please, Roll on summer!!
I'm sorry if all that sounds harsh, I just needed to vent. Please excuse me for that. :p
See, I'm smiling now *insert big chibby smile*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please write some more blogs if you have time! We love reading them!

the lady in red said...

It wasn't harsh, it was perfect. And I agree COMPLETELY!

xxx