CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Happy thoughts

AHHHH i need happy thoughts.
Today was an ok day, but the evening has be somewhat stressful, since i was accused of playing little teenage games that i have clearly grown out of. You judge others by your own yard stick - one of my flaws that i am working on - but some people are clearly judging me by theirs. Just because they are still teenagers and like to play silly little games and what not, they seem to think that i do as well. For example - fake online accounts to stalk people with. This is one thing that i will not do. If i was to annoy someone i will do it straight up and not behind any kind of fake name. Second of all i just got frustrated with hearing about someone who really isn't worth my time and i blew up, in public (well as much as the net can be), not behind anything fake. Which then in turn spiraled into some teenage catty fight. Im over them. I had my last one when i was 19 and never intended to have another one. But during this "fight" i found out that this person has been spreading some very nasty things about me. I am fuming mad right now. So before i go to bed, I am going to list as many things as i can that i am thankful for in my life and think happy thoughts. Right now this is going to be hard. Here goes.....

* My gorgeous Mischiefs - even though they do make life hard at times, i love them to bits
* I own my own home - even though its a mess all the time and its drawn all over, its still MINE

..... stop the negative attitude after please ......
Ah its hard to think when your in a mood like this. Must push on.

* I don't have to shear my bed with a snorer. Its peaceful when i sleep. although most nights i sleep with the tv on because it helps me sleep.
* Flowers - Flowers are pretty - although some do smell bad.
* Painting - Although i was ment to finish my painting im doing for Jakob tonight but that got side tracked.

Its amazing how hard this is when you are in a bad mood. But i can't go to bed like this.

* Devins Prayers. He prayed the other night and thanked the lord for his transformer toy.
* Nice music - its always calming
* New Friends who you can really open up to and talk to. Its times like that when you know the lord is looking out for you.
* Hugs - mischief hugs are the best. Maddy Loves hugging at the moment.
* Watching my kids sleep - thats when i love them the most that a tear comes to my eyes.
* Hills - so i can have my house on top of one and see the beautiful view
* Pets - they love you no matter what
* Ice cream
* Hot chocolates in bed
* fluffy pillows
* Warm beds with the electric blanket on
* Pre-school
* Teddy bears
* Warm fires
* Random comments that make me laugh
* GLITTER ... its the most funnest thing around.
* I have a Cabby tat. I am so thank full for that. Not everyone will understand what i just said. She just tells me random things. No im not hearing voices - although im not far off that i would think
* Cabby tat told me to add that im thankfull for New Rocks. I LOVE then to bits. I should wear mine more often.
* Black eye liner with a smudging end
* Purple eye shadow
* BUNNIES (sorry couldn't help myself)
* My little brothers hat that i love to bits that he left in Christchirch now ive got claim on it
* Bubbles. I love bubbles
* Fairy wings are the best as well. If i get married again i MUST wear wings
* Lazy boy chairs
* Queen size beds with King size covers
* Spiders - not the scarry creepy crawly type. But the ones where its ice cream and fizzy
* Tim tam slam

Ok there is so much more that i can say now. So my work here is done. Good night all and i hope to sleep well tonight.

4 comments:

Sherry said...

You know, I am thoroughly impressed with how you are handling your whole life situation right now.

I would be a basketcase. A complete and utter basketcase.

Know that you are in our prayers during this difficult time.

Heather said...

What a great list!! I laughed at the fairy wings - I fully agree with the queen bed and king cover as well as the tim tam slam... Oh how I miss those!!!

Hang in there!! You are an amazing mom and have many thoughts and prayers coming your way. You can do this!!

Ana said...

Alicia, you should really REALLY watch "The politically incorrect Parenting Show" it's on Wednesday nights on tv1 after Fair Go (8pm I think?). Really you should! It's HILARIOUS and so true. You'll laugh so much you'll cry. It's just the sort of thing we all need as a parent I think - a chance to laugh at ourselves and our efforts and sometimes silly worries as parents :)

Jo said...

It is sooooo good to always count your blessings and list all things you are grateful for and love and make us happy etc...... its so easy to take things for granted. Love your attitude X