CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Vlog #1

I have a web cam now, so i thought i would do a vlog - video blog. My camera for some strange reason cuts out after 30 seconds so thats why there will suddenly be a black screen. But if you can get past that, i hope you enjoy. Ha ha i feel insane for talking to a camera like that. Ba ha ha ha ha
Lots of ums and things not making to much sense. Could you tell i felt stupid ha ha ha.


2 comments:

Jo said...

Wow! that was awesome! Kyan watched it too with great excitement! He said "I want to go to her house now!" ha ha....
You looking ultra hot & funky!

Heather said...

Haha! I love it! Hearing your voice and fun accent was the best!!