CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

In laws ..... Out-lawed!!!!!!! continued

I have a post in the making that im unsure if i should publish or not.
It depicts the rest of her hissy fit she had after i wrote my last blog.
Im questioning about if i should publish or not.
This was a huge meltdown for her and she became very mentally ill.
I still love her and in respect for her i do not think it is right to publish her mis-doings while she was sick.
But she seriously hurt everyone around her including Jakob and i and if our children where older they would have been hurt as well. They were already affected by it through stressed and hurt parents. And shes still going, and the pain and stress she has caused has far but died away. This is not the first time she has done something like this.
Jakob and I feel that she has smeared our names through the mud to anyone who will listen and thats hurts. So do i want to smear her name through the mud? I have written the blog in honesty and attempted to do so without running her down and showing her disrespect. Although her actions are far from pleasant and do show her in a bad light, hence my dilemma...

To post or not to post???

No comments: